Can anyone relate

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone find that you cant show any kind of emotions going through the change? like if i show any kind of emotions the dizziness gets worse my blood pressure shoots up and my face is on fire and i feel funny all over and in my chest. my daughter got married today and i was a big ball of emotions and feeling all these things get worse. i really cant do all this its too much how is one to live like this? but its everytime i show emotions this happens i dont understand it

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi Pamela - Yes, absolutely! My beloved dog just passed over the Rainbow Bridge last night & while crying, my head starts pounding, my heart starts racing, my rosacea starts flaring & my anxiety shoots thru the roof - i had to immdiately take my "zen" vitamin for fear i was going to implode - now when i am stressed/emotional my entire body goes haywire - i know your nervous system is impacted by falling estrogen - Congratulations on your daughters wedding -

• Posted

sorry for the loss of your fur baby and thank you , its horrible its scary like your gonna just flop over and crock from all this idk how to do all this no more seems a losing battle no matter what.

• Posted

thank you pamela - it also seems like "normal" everyday things also push me over the edge - i can get "worked up" just worrying about the trash getting picked up - whats that about?

• Posted

I wish I knew cause I'm the same way I can wake up some mornings and just seem to already be worked up as soon as feet hit the floor heart racing but no anxiety all this is tormenting

• Posted

pamela - are you post menopause? i am 62 & 7 years post, but symptoms really ramped up for me 3 to 4 years ago - i am hoping this is the end of it - i feel like menopause has touched on every body system - nervous system now on overload -

• Posted

yep i'm same feeling this everyday no anxiety just lightheaded as day goes on even thinking about holiday we have in may gets me all of a tither i also get headaches that last for days to do not affect sleep or eating just a dull pain back of head neck pain also i'm 6yrs post and 53 never had any of this till yr ago

• Posted

HI - Wendy - wow thats weird how you are experiencing symptoms much longer after your period ended as well. my naturopath said it really is when your hormones bottom out as opposed to when your period stops - yes, since my symptoms started I cant recall a day where i felt "normal" - well, maybe this is the new "normal". Friends/relatives look at me like i must be crazy experiencing all these issues at my age thinking its menopause related - i am just so tired of it all - i know what you mean about a dull headache, its like the headache i used to get right before my period...tension headache, now with it, i get the arthritic creaking of my neck (this just started to happen) & i feel 100 years old -

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.