Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi, first off thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm not entirely sure I'm in the right forum but since my doctor thinks I am "fine" I am doing research myself and trying to piece together pieces of my health! Lately, I'm thinking some of my symptoms match with those of endometriosis. Not sure if anyone can relate or give some advice? Thanks in advance....
My symptoms include:
1. Slight burning on the inner right side of labia
2. Gas/bubbles that seems to be coming out of my urethra or my vagina, I am still not 100% sure on this one. Sometimes vaginal discharge feels like acid???
3. Discharge that is watery/thin at times, other times it is chunky and white. Very white, almost looks like paint when it is dry.
4. There is no smell
5. Bleeding between periods (sometimes light, sometimes a bit heavier). Always brown blood before my period. Sometimes up to a week before my period actually comes. Lately the spotting and brown blood looks like coffee grinds (sorry...TMI)
6. Weight gain and major cravings
7. Major abdominal bloating
8. Extreme fatigue / brain fog
9. Extreme lower back pain which radiates into my butt and down my leg on the right side mainly.
10. My periods have gotten a lot heavier, with more clots, and they last longer. No major pain during my periods though... and I'm reading a lot of forums where women had no idea they had endometriosis as several had no pain at all...
11. Sometimes diarrhea and sometimes constipation. Rarely regular...
12. Mood swings
13. Morning nausea. I'm 100% not pregnant. I have had this symptom since I was about 21...
14. Sharp gas pains
15. Sharp pain below my belly button when I move suddenly
Not sure if these are all related symptoms or not...
I haven't had any children, or trauma, or any type of radiation. I'm 29 and single so I'm hoping to get this sorted out!
I have had several PAP tests which all come back negative for STI's and abnormal cells. I have had blood work which tested hormones, thyroid, iron, blood count, etc. I have had internal and external ultrasounds. They're all fine!
All of the symptoms initially started around age 21 (I'm now 29) and have slowly worsened. My ultrasound was about a year ago and everything was okay. They did pick up something that on the report read as "could be a blood clot" since I had my ultrasound while on my period. Not sure if they could have actually been endometriosis? Through my research I realize the only way to know 100% is to do a laparoscopy...
I hope someone can help or at least relate and let me know what they have done to figure this out! Thank you!
0 likes, 9 replies