Can anyone tell me how to prevent hair losing problem

Posted , 5 users are following.

I started to lose my hair seriously recently. Is there anyway i can save it?? Is this because of pressure or there's other reasons? Which department should i go to the hospital?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If you want natural remedies than you mix cocnut oil and lime juice and apply it every day.This will prevent hair loss.

One more thing you can do is drink one cup of spinach and lettuce juice on daily basis. Also do one more thing, massage your scalp everyday for few minutes, it will help improve the blood circulation.

Try this and see the result.

• Posted

Ask for the Dermatolgy Dept  &  ask if there is one specializing in diagnosing hair loss .
  • Posted

=12.0ptThere are several reasons for the hair loss, such as hormonal imbalance, dandruff, certain medications and stress and tension also responsible or hair loss. =12.0ptUse a wide toothed comb and [color=black]do not rub your hair vigorously with a towel[/color]. =12.0ptEat protein rich diet such as fish, eggs and beans. If it is because of stress and tension, then yoga and deep breathing exercises are useful. Thyroid problem can cause excessive hair fall, so consult your doctor for thyroid testing. =12.0ptTry to switch to shampoos that are sulphate, silicone and paraben-free to avoid loading the scalp and hair with harsh chemicals that damage hair, making it brittle and more prone to breakage. Controlling chemical damage is certainly a sure shot way to ensure hair loss prevention.=12.0ptHope it helps.=12.0ptVincent
  • Posted

There are lots of reasons for hair loss; pressure can be one of them. We can take care of our hair if followed some simple tips in our day to day lifestyle. Don’t subject your hair to frequent, constant heating and drying procedures. Use essential oils combined with a scalp massage. Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Get adequate sleep and exercise regularly for stress reduction. Rub green tea into your hair.

If you are so worried about your hair health, ask for supplements that contains biotin, inositol, iron vitamin c and saw palmetto.

• Posted

Yes , please consult a  Physician , there can be many causes of hair loss. Some are  easily diagnosed & treatable by a Doctor . best  to seek professional help , as time is important with hair loss.  Good luck & best Wishes to you . 
  • Posted

you can meet a your physician to find out the route cause your hairloss to treat better way. It may cause due to scalp issues, citamin deficeincy and may be due to any medinal side efects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.