Can anyone tell me if they can recognize if this is an aneurysm?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok, I am having issues with insurance due to life crisis at the moment.. I just need some suggestions if anyone can tell me if it looks like evidence of an Ascending aortic aneurysm.. I have been having trouble swallowing for 3 months or varies in severity. My back hurts but it feels more internal and it's a sharp deep pain.. comes and goes.. there's a dead feeling too it's hard to deacribe.. feels like something is pushing on my left lung and my esophagus. I know you all have knowledge from your experiences and some have probably seen their xray. Thanks for any help https://flic.kr/p/WwJMkz. That's the link to the xray

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Justin, I would think anyone here would advise you to see your doctor. The symptoms you describe could be from any number of things. Have you been diagnosed? Have you had an echocardiogram or CAT scan?

As for symptoms, I couldn't say that I actually had "symptoms" I had no idea until my heart started racing and a doctor finally heard a murmur. Now I know that some of the things I put down to ageing or just being lazy, we're indications of a problem.

Everyone is different. I urge you to see your doctor so you get answers.

• Posted

My heart does race upon standing or mild exertion ( sweeping my house) .. hoes up to 135. That's as high as I've caught it.. I have darkening of my vision and almost fainting at times. I've had no ct or echo bc insurance issues.. they wrote me off at er as anxious..

• Posted

You really should see a doctor. Sometimes vision problems are stroke warnings.

My heart rate was over 189 (that's the last time I looked, Lol). Blood pressure was 189/? and my friend told me both went higher, and lasted a very long time.

The worst thing about an anxiety attack is that they sometimes include the same symptoms of a heart attack. They are also hard to control.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

• Posted

It's ok, I know you're not a doctor lol.. it's just I'm not anxious at the moment. Anxiety wouldn't cause my heart rate to jump up high when I stand up and somebody that anxious wouldn't be sweeping the house. I would be at the doc if I had some money only option is th emergency room and they're not going to do a ct so here I find myself on the internet lol.. thanks for the reply though.. I've had two migraines in the last month where I couldn't recall the name of foods or read the label on anything.. and I lost my vision and mouth and arm went numb.. but I have aura migraines already but these are different bc I forget the names of food and I sound like a baby talking lol

• Posted

How old are you Justin? 

Are you currently on meds? 

I know some of the meds I take is well known to commonly cause people dizziness while standing . Sometimes your body never gets use to the meds, and they have to add water tablets or something to that effect.

Thanks!

• Posted

No, no meds. Antibiotics right now for h.pylori but all this happening before I started and I've never been a meds taker..

• Posted

Dizziness, mindfog. trouble swallowing can be causes of Helicobacter pylori there is a long list of it's claimed symptoms.

As far as I know trouble swallowing only accurs after dissecting like mine for instance,

We are all different...

I'm pretty sure my stomach acid was major a contibuter to my Aortic Disscection since the surgeons put me on acid releif pills coming out of my operation. (famotidine 20mg) , now I buy it over the counter... I love the stuff, take it in the morning and immediately get a reaction when I take it.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.