Can anyone tell me that Anxiety can make you feel so awful,

Posted , 3 users are following.

I,ve been enduring this for at least 3 months now, every day shaking,crying and not sleeping,i seem to be able to go to sleep, but constantly waking thro the night not being able to go back to sleep from about 5.30.I,ve lost over a stone in weight,i cant take no more of it.Also funny sensations run thro my body.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Are they sensations like something crawling inside your arms or like somethig tingling thru your veins..
    • Posted

Hi, its a feeling like when you get butterfly feelings in your stomach but in my body,i get a tingly feeling just above my forehead.Im starting to feel so weak,theres no let up from it, day in day out.
    • Posted

O yea i had the butterflies in the stomach like about to ride a scary roller coaster feeling agitating. It goes away though.. Deep massage three fingers away from belly button each direction and it will calm that feeling as well as chamomile tea
    • Posted

Just started drinking chamomile tea,i will give the massage a try,thanks.
    • Posted

Yes. Please try the massaging as well it helps me alot when i feel that way and it is common feeling with anxiety.. Hope my advice helps keep me updated please.. God Bless
  • Posted

HI Sylvie

Yes this is an anxiety symptom one of many

If your weight loss is not wanted go and see your doctor about it

stay strongcry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.