Can anyone tell me what the decision letter looks like from esa 2017

Posted , 2 users are following.

Received a esa letter but it's different from my last one

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It's just a letter that will tell you the decision. It looks the same as it's always looked. What does your letter tell you and have you had a face to face assessment recently?

• Posted

Hi Denise yeah I've had my assessment but when I got my first decision letter in 2015 it said I'd been placed in the wrag and showed my points this letter for my second. Assessment just says iv been placed in the wrag but shows no point x

• Posted

As far as i know they're still the same. Maybe it was just the way the decision maker did it? You can ring and ask for a copy of the assessment report. This will be good for when your review comes up next time so you can look back at what was said. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.