Can appropriate course of antibiotics clear chronic bacterial prostitatis

Posted , 3 users are following.

if we found bug in culture. can sensitive antibiotics clear infection. how long i have to eat?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I had an issue few months back. the Dr prescribe 7 days shoots followed by strong antibiotics for a week. and the bacteria has passed. it all depends on type of bug. I had an e coli

reg

• Posted

1. the bacteria so far has gone , it is also important to understand the side effect of the bacteria, ie fever, kidney issues etc, may point out that the bacteria is much stronger with opposed to urine hesitation etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.