Can candida cause flesh like bumps that looks like a cut?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, does yeast infection cause flesh like bumps but it's more like a cut to me, and no its not herpes and no its not condyloma cause I have only one sexual parter for almost a year now and I know his sexual history. So, I've been having a lot of discharge lately and I noticed a cut like thing on my vagina. I was wondering could it be from yeast ifection? I would post a picture to show you how does it look like but I'm not sure how.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Milica have you been to doctor yet and confirm it is yeast infection? Do you experience itchy and soreness down there ? what colour is the discharge ? These could help to identified ur situation. As if you have yeast infection that is because your immune system is low and cause bacteria infection so do drink a lot of water to flush out the bad in your system and take some vitamin c . Hope all this help. 

Hui

• Posted

Well my mom's a doctor so she said it was a small small yeast infection so I've been drinking a lot of water and vitamines and yogurt so it's all fine now. There was no sorness, little bit itchy, but not anymore. And yeah I do have a very low immune system, and i wasnt taking enough vitamines for the past time so i guess that was that. Thank you for your advices tho! 💞

• Posted

An anti-fungal medicine like Fugacil can help a yeast infection. You should also keep your immune system strong to fight against yeast and fungus candida. Consume yogurt, eat fruits and vegetables, and avoid stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.