can frontal sinus infection cause neck pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive had a sinus infection for a month now well i think i have inflamed frontal sinuses thats what the doctor said im scared it might be my sphnoid sinus infection i dont have a fever or any nasle discharge just clogged ears , dizziness and neck pain

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had those type of symptoms with an auto immune disorder. Still have constant sinus inflammation and infections. Never seems to clear.

• Posted

Hey guss, I also had pain in frontal and back portions of my head, pain behind my eye with clogged ear, I had sinus ct and turned out to be maxillary and ethmoid.

Actually it is a gray zone where you try to decide which sinus is it based on the location of pain.

Sinus ct scan will give you accurate location.

But before that try the treatment which your doctor has prescribed.

Get well soon.

• Posted

Hey guss, don't want to disappoint you but it turned into chronic sinusitis.

Had several rounds of antibiotics and didn't work, But then my RN of ENT prescribed me the nasal wash with antibiotics, antifungals, steroids, which had minimal side effects and good outcome.

I can't say I have recovered fully but the symptoms have improved significantly, but I do care for it everyday with saline nasal wash and sleeping on two pillows etc.

I am going to try new medicines for allergy and will see if that helps me to recover fully.

But I wish it works for you as every patient is different.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.