Can hemorrhoids cause a bruise-like pain in the anus-side of my testicles?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I recently found out I have hemorrhoids, and I have also been feeling some minor pain in my testicles, particularly on the side of the anus. Could these two things be related? Or is there another reason for the pain in the testicles?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hemorrhoids can wreak havoc on the lower body. Besides driving you insane

• Posted

The thing is, mine don't seem to cause too much pain at this point. This mild bruise-like pain is the only thing I notice in this area, besides the occasional itch.

But I do feel the hemorrhoids prolapsing on the same side as the pain...

Should these hemorrhoids vanish automatically after a while or should I seek further help if the stay for too long?

• Posted

when mine flare up after a bad bowel movement, my genitals become very sensitive and "ache" for a while

• Posted

Mine don't really seem to flare up though. I only noticed them because they prolapsed. But I the mild aching in the testicles did arise at around the same time and seems worse when I have a bowel movement or when I urinate (do hemorrhoids prolapse during urination?).

• Posted

Same muscle's are basically used going#1 and #2 . Especially if you're straining.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.