can HSV1 cause burning sensation?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please help 

I did 10 panel test they came back positive for hs1 or oral herpes ,right now I have some outbreaks in my mouth but also Burning sensation sometimes in my penis ....I have 2 questions please answer:

1/ Can oral herpes cause penis burning?

2/Is this burning sensation will stop after outbreaks?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello, as a girl who’s read loads online, if you’ve got oral herpes the only way you could possibly transfer it to your genitles would be if you touched your penis after contact with your mouth after you touch your or the infected area you should 100% wash your hands quickly to stop it spreading 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.