Can I be pregnant?? PLEASE HELP

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'll tell the whole story... So me and my bf had sex (not planning to get pregnant) at first i was giving him a bj and then he finished after 5-10 mins he was ready again and he was rubbing my V with the tip of his P but it was just for a sec and we went to have anal (we used a sunflower oil as lube and it was not a pure sunflower oil) instead because we don't have any condoms and then after that he finished on my stomach...

2 days after that I got my period but it was really heavy and unusual and I also think I had UTI this time so I took some antibiotics, Iron supplements (idk why but my aunt said I should take it) and another pill to ease the cramps. Then after a week I thought it was ending since its brown blood when I woke up the next day it was a brown blood with bright blood clot i think it lasted for 3 days and then after that I got this consistent white discharge with itchiness and rashes. At first it doesn't have any smell but after a week or 2 it came with a mild smell on it. Up till now I am still having the discharge and I should be getting my period this week and it's Saturday already and I still don't have any symptoms of getting my period.

Can I be pregnant or am I suffering with something else?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.