Can I claim pip for my 10yr old son with anger problems suspected a.d.h.d

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can I get pip for my son whose 10 as hes got bad anger problems and all signs of adhd

0 likes, 3 replies

Report / Delete

3 Replies

  • Posted

    Or is they any help I can get as we are a low income family struggling to get by and its all a big stress on me coping with my son then the worry to where the next meal coming fro making me ill myself all I want is a helping hand

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi leanne98586

    i think you can apply for your son DLA not PIP

    because pip is for pepl over 16yrs untile 60yrs and less than 16yrs ovee 60yrs got wright to get DLA ..but you need first to seek medical support from your son Docter ( GB)

    then get support report to submit it whith the DLA application when you apply...but definitly your son untitle to get some help either medicly or financialy.

    best of luck and wish your son get weel and recover xx

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up