Can I do the dance ???

Posted , 11 users are following.

I've made it to 13st ! My weight loss has been slower than a lot of people, but still I have lost 10lb in about 10 weeks.

I've even bought a pair of size 16 tight jeans ! OMG - I never thought I'd see the day.

Size 14 - look out - I'm coming to get you ;-)

any other people losing slowly - stick with it. I was frustrated but feel so lifted to have reached this first goal. I've not seen a weight with a 12 at the start for almost 15 years.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

So very pleased for you. Yes definitely do the Daisy dance. Me to loosing very slowly but loosing a stone makes an awful lot of different to clothes and how u feel within.

Go girl...... Start that dance. xx

• Posted

Well done!!!  keep going, the first stone is always the worst!!!
  • Posted

oh YES, do the dance!!!

*****Go Roodles! *****

*****Go Roodles! *****

*****Go Roodles! *****

*****Go Roodles! *****

Daisy is dancing with you hun cheesygrin

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Congratulations - I'm real proud of you, what a wonderful achievement!

I have just got into a 16, I am aiming for 14 for next month!

Keep dancing hun!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Brilliant! I am also losing slowly but my doctor says it's the best way, and am two pounds off losing three stone since 14th March - so I will be doing a happy dance soon!
    • Posted

Oh well done Sally on your weight loss so far....

We shall look forward to doing the dance with you very soon, just another 2lbs to go and we can celebrate the milestone of a whopping 3 stones!

You go girl, you hunt that 2lb down, we are all behind you!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I would be well pleased with that weight loss in such a short period of time. Very pleased for you.

Joy x

• Posted

Well done roodles! keep up the good work. I have lost about 9lbs in four weeks, I was a little disappointed, especially after seeing on here that people say they have lost 10lbs in a week. But I'm in this for the long haul not a quick fix. even if I loose 1lb a week that's still nearly 4 stone in a year. I  would be very happy with that! as for clothes size I haven't been in a size 16 for 16 years, before I had my daughter. my 22's are feeling looser! I have so many 20's in the loft to get down when it's time but any lower than that I'll have to go SHOPPING! I can't wait to be able to walk into high street shops to by clothes! 

keep up the good work

kate xx

• Posted

Awww well done you!  Im praying for that day to hurry up lol.

Currently stuck at 15 3 n cannot wait to get to 14 something. 

Its the little goals that make it achievable. 

Well done again xxx

• Posted

Well done you that's great news keep it up.

I'm losing slowly done 1st.7lb started end of May ,

I'm really happy with the way it's going .

It's giving me the chance to educate myself on how to eat .

Weight crept up on me for a long period of time . So it's going to take time to come off.

Onto the next 7lb xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.