Can I get a girl pregnant from pre-cum

Posted , 5 users are following.

So im 15 years old, and so is my girlfriend and her and I were having sex unprotectively , during sex i felt like a minature ejaculation which i think is precum. after i believed i precummed i kept having sex for about 1 more minute, then i pulled out and about 2 seconds after i pulled out i ejaculated. i asked my girlfriend if she felt anything (cum) and she said she didnt. Should i be worried

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

usually precum cannot get someone pregnant because there are not any living sperm cells in it or any sperm cells in it whatsoever but it happens. rare but possible.

• Posted

im currently 27 weeks pregnant from pre cum my boyfriend pulled out but sometimes it doesnt always work things happen unexpectedly ive had unprotected sex or years and weve never gotten pregnant. but sometimes like i said pulling out doesnt always work! get the plan B pill its 50$ but your very young and it will be worth it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.