Posted , 5 users are following.
I'm desperate and severely depressed for answers as I've been suffering with these symptoms for over a year and doctors haven't been acknowledging them at all.
I know Nobody on the internet can diagnose me but I would still like some input from people who are very familiar with chiari and the symptoms here are my symptoms :
- headache at the base of my skull (brainstem) especially when I am exerting myself like going up the stairs. Sometimes it's not even a headache just an odd feeling
- off balance feeling all the time. Not exactly dizzy just off a bit off
- EYEBALL HEADACHES.. i feel pain above/behind my eyes. I push on them for relief sometimes
- EXTREME FATIGUE, I'm always always lethargic and tired no matter how much I sleep
- pulsing sound like heart beat in head when I'm laying down
- EXTREME FORGETFULNESS, HORRIBLE MEMORY, CANT CONCENTRATE AT ALL I'm not exaggerating I feel like my cognitive ability has decreased dramatically
-courseness in voice. I'm a young female and my voice has gotten deeper
I know these kinds of posts are really annoying but I just need some feedback from experience chiari suffrerers, do these symptoms match? Do you know or anything else this could be? The weird off balance feeling in my brain stem area is especially puzzling tome..
THANK U SO MUCH for anyone who has any inpit
0 likes, 4 replies