Can I know what happen to me?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I admitted to hospital 2 days ago due to pain at epigastric + blood in stool. Ytd done endoscopy and ct scan with contrast. Come out result all normal. In same day evening, the pain come back with radiate to my back... Is not my gallbladder, my gallbladder removed on last year. Today, another blood test n maybe will arrange for a mri scan... Anyone know what happen to me?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

blood in stool indicates some perforation or infections in the abdomen.  Your doctor should tell you more  
  • Posted

Gallbladder removal can cause complications such as IBS.  However, since you have blood, ask for a fecal calprotectin stool test to look for inflammation which may indicate IBD. Do you have change of bowel habit with your pain, and have you tried a food diary to see if any food upsets your stomach?
    • Posted

Bowel habit change from everyday 2 3 times to 2 days 1 time...

I hv done MRCP scan, CT scan with contrast, blood tests, endoscopy. All look normal except hv mild gastritis n alot bile in stomach. Still I hv the same pain tht sometimes pain at epigastric area, then goes up to shoulder or radiate to back. Today my doctor suspect 2 things happen to me. 1 is mini mini stones tht cant detected at my bile duct.. 2 is adhension. So.... I dont know wat cause me pain =.= Better i keep my GB then remove it XD

• Posted

Has your doctor suggested any treatment or further investigations to rule out these possibilities.
    • Posted

Have but he said do ERCP but then he told me not necessary to do tht coz all my report are in normal. Except the pain suddenly become worst and I rush into emergency... >.<

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.