Can I mix propanol with saboxen?

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive been on sanoxen for 10 yrs and im doen to a qourter piece a day and i use to abuse adderrall i got off that ive been off it and ever sense then i feel like ive had issues with my heart racing i dont think they are normal oanic attacjs they happen more at nigjt but if i take to much saboxen i have these issues . 😦 i hate hiw propanl makes me feel im suppose to take 10 mg i either take a qaurter piece or less then a quarter piece . and i still freek out and worry it will lower my heart rate to

low i have kids and ive never had panic issues till i got off drugs i cant keep dealing with this or feeling this way . i know

my dr said i can take saboxen and propanal togeather but i just am still nervouse and i dont know what trigers these issues ? i dont want my heart to drop to low or my blood pressure these r meds i dont like messing with

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i took propranolol with a whole range of other meds. i took all my advice from my psychiatrist and gp. go back to ur gp if u r unsure. good luck.

• Posted

i've been on 10 mg 3 x daily for 8 months it has helped me with my anxiety and raceing heart i have had no issues with it stick at it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.