Can I share my personal story on how I battled with GERD and finally cured my disease?

Posted , 13 users are following.

For 7 long years, I have been dealing with the symptoms. That was 2011. I was burping alot, I felt a tight throat, I regurgitate the food I ate, there was this lump feeling in my throat. I have tried every remedy I found in the Internet. but all failed. Until I found a breakthrough solution:

Probiotics - restore the gut flora and heal inflammation (good bacteria nourishment)

Meditation - to vanish anxiety 

Lifestyle change - tips for a better health

Today, I am GERD-free. I'd like to ask if it is okay to share here. If not, please reach out to me personally.

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Can I ask what prebiotic were you taking. And I'm happy you beat this awful monster

• Posted

I got this probiotic from my cousin. she said it was given to her by a religious nun and not be sold or gain profit from. it is blessed Water Kefir Grains. I can share this to you for free if you want. 
  • Posted

How long do you have this remission? You don't take pills at all?

• Posted

when my doctor told me I have GERD way back in 2016, i took his prescribed medicine. it lessened my symptoms for few days but after that, it got worse. i tried searching for remedies in the Internet but, all failed. apple cider vinegar, raw garlic, honey, boiled leaves of guava, alagao, goose-grass. all failed. with this blessed WKG, all symptoms gone. no more burping, tight throat etc. i don't take any pill. 

• Posted

Hey, do you mind sharing your diet plan? And also any supplements or meds. We would really appreciate it. And I'm glad you're feeling great!!!

• Posted

yes for sure. 

Restore - drink my blessed Water Kefir Grains (not for sale but can be shared for free) 7 days before breakfast, after lunch and after dinner. 

Replenish - eat organic, fresh and greens (fish, vegies, chicken, meat, fruits)

do not eat unprocessed food during the restoration stage for 7 days (not hotdogs, burger patty, nuggets) do not take caffeine, soda, spices for 7 days

Rejuvenate - do meditation for 10 minutes a day in the morning, i do energy healing meditation for 10 minutes. to wash away all anxiety within.

you will feel better in the first 3-4 days with blessed WKG. if you want to learn more, reach out to me and i will share to you what cured me.

• Posted

it composes of restoration, replenishment and rejuvenation.

restoration for me is about restoring the bacterial balance in your gut. and water kefir grains is the answer.

replenishment means taking in nutritious food while restoring your gut. example: fish, farm raised chicken, meat, vegetables, fruits (not citrus ones) and avoiding food that can trigger GERD.

rejuvenation for me is optional, if you have anxiety and panic attacks, might as well do meditation. what worked for me is energy healing meditation. hope this helps!

• Posted

id love to know what cured you. For the past 2-1/2 years ive had extreme

gerd symptoms and nothing seems to help lately

• Posted

following x
    • Posted

my answer is currently being moderated by the site. let's wait for it.

• Posted

Are you sharing the recipe for the kefir or  are you sending it to people?
    • Posted

you can find quality kefir in Google or Amazon, I can help on the steps on how to properly ferment the water kefir.
    • Posted

please i like to know how to cure the water kefir

• Posted

So in 7 years 

do you feel pain in the upper stomach too specially after meal ?

• Posted

yes, pain and could not eat very well. from 63kg, i dropped to 58kg. because of kefir, proper nutrition and meditation, i am feeling great.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.