Can I still use Clob?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I believe I am battling a yeast infection as with the redness and uncomfortableness I have a white discharge so I am using the cream to insert for a yeast infection. I am down to Clob twice a week and should use it tonight. Can I use both creams at the same time? I cannot call the doctor as it is Sunday. Thanks ladies!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you had thrush before and treated with vaginal cream? I ask because since I have had lichen I cannot use the creams for thrush. I need an oral drug called Fluxonazole, it's usually just one lozenge shaped tablet and you just have one. Take probiotics, look after your gut, as this powerful drug strips the flora and fauna from your upper bowel and stomach. It does work very well for the candida. You may not have trouble mixing creams alternately but sometimes it causes problems down below and I get burning and even swelling when I have too much going on there, cream wise.

either postpone one of the other cream for tomorrow or ring doc and ask for Fluconazole. Talk to the nurse, if she's any good she'll know instantly and won't bat an eye. Good luck.

• Posted

Thank you. I am still trying to get used to the LS and trying to distinguish what is LS or thrush. I am assuming thrush because of the discharge. I did have a pill from the past and took one but also used the cream because I was so uncomfortable.
  • Posted

Melissa, some women get a pure white discharge when they are flaring.  I had this myself recently, as I said, it was pure white, and it actually resembles milk, and is low odour, does this sound similar?   it happens when I flare, and doctors mistake it for thrush.  Another clue is that thrush normally carries a strong odour, and does not look like milk.  

Too much sugar in ones diet triggers a flare up, and so if you have recently indulged too much this will be why you are flaring.

• Posted

Oh my that is me 100%. Thank you. Still learning. I have not been watching that strictly. Thank you again!!!
    • Posted

No worries, Hanny that posts on here made me aware of the dangers of sugar, and even now I still slip up, I think we all do, but what I had not realised is that it can take only a couple of days of eating cake or chocolate..and that's it, that's all it takes, whereas I always thought you had to over indulge for a month or so before you regretted it!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.