Can I take diazepam and paroxetine together?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been prescribed diazepam and paroxetine....had diazepam loads but can I take it with the paroxetine

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey dont take them my niggas pop pills and they are now zombies just try n fight dont take them cause once you get addicted to it its hard for u to quit i use to think that ima mad nigga but no dont drag yourself towards something that u cnt handle you are young sam for me meds is not a great idea

• Posted

Yes, you can take them together👍

• Posted

I don't anymore, but did from 2006 until 2016. Are you just starting, Sam?

• Posted

yeah started yesterday......I'm not taking it again! side effects are horrible!

• Posted

Good👍 I'm glad you've said that. I remember the side effects when i started paroxetine. It does work well for anxiety but it's also very, very hard to withdraw from. It took me nearly 18 months to get off it, so ask your Dr for something else.

Are you in the UK? If so you've done well to get a Dr to prescribe diazepam. What dose and how many did you get?

• Posted

yeah I'm from the UK. doctors have given me loads of diazepam! only 2mg but I get prescriptions of 24 at a time no problems.

2mg at a time is enough for me though, I think I've got a really low tolerance to medication.

• Posted

I have been using diazepam 2mg for 9 months, sometimes 4mg, but I am afraid to take it together with paroxetine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.