Can I treat my Hydrocoel without operating it?

Posted , 3 users are following.

As I m a marketing executive in Farrukhabad. I want to treat my Hydrocoel without any surgical procedure.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You can't treat a Hydrocele without a surgery. The surgery is simple and not risky. Go to a reputed Urologist surgeon and get it operated in a reputed hospital that has clean modern surgical facilities.

• Posted

I can only speak with authority on my own experience. My surgery was BY NO MEANS easy or simple in its aftermath and it did not work!

Surgery left me in lots of pain and mostly bedridden for a couple of weeks. During that wonderful time, my weakened condition allowed me to contract a terrible flu that nearly killed me in the process. Did I mention you also can't have sex for 6 weeks? After recovery, all was well for a while then the hydrocele returned. It leaked much slower than the first time so now, three years later, it is just getting to a point of being bothersome. I am not going back under that barbaric surgery! There is a new nonsurgical method being practiced as described in these commentaries but reviews are mixed. Not enough samples yet to show how effective or lasting it is. My own strategy is just to get this thing drained with a needle. If it takes 3 more years to re-swell then I will get it drained again in 2022 unless a nonsuirgical alternative is available. Anything is better than another surgery that does not work! Hope this helps. Not everyone here reports the same bad experience I had. Just know it is possible. Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.