Can I use zinc supplement if I'm teen for acne

Posted , 3 users are following.

Guys I recently bought Pfizer zinc supplement of 22mg which eliminates stress and anxiety and I also read on few articles that it can help my acne and anxiety which I feel everyday for not a big reason. I already ate one tablet and really scared so the help will be appreciated

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I take a Solgar 22mg zinc supplement once a night before bed time and it's perfectly safe! So don't worry!

Whether it makes a difference to acne I don't know. I've been taking it for probably over six months and it hasn't got worse but I don't know if it's actually helped! I feel like it might have improved my immune system, I only had one cold during the whole of last year! You may as well continue to take the rest of the pack and see if you see any improvement in your skin....

• Posted

I'm 16 will turn 17 are you sure it is safe for me to take it daily

• Posted

I'll back track a bit to be safe given the advice below. Go see a doctor. As well as listening to any concerns regarding supplementation they can offer you better bespoke treatment for your skin/anxiety...

• Posted

I got a rash on my wrist after eating the tablet yesterday I'm afraid of using it anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.