Can ibs do all this....

Posted , 6 users are following.

so for awhile ive been dealing qith these issues . alot of gas and shortness of breath somtimes with cramps and sharp pains on my left side by the ribs and also sometimes in my upper chest . at first i feared my heart as im overweight but very active and lost a ton of weight . sometimes i get headaches but i also have a shoulder injury. all my heart test are normal and 3 blood works all normal. I have very gasy/acidy burps. i see the gastro november 1st but i want to hear from others. i also suffer bad health anxiety

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi brandon093

Ask to be checked for HPylori. A gut bacteria which causes the symptoms you describe. This will be carried out by stool test or breath test sometimes blood test or endoscopy.....

• Posted

ive had multiple blood test done which were normal. but i see the gastro nov 1 so hopfully hw will put me in for a endoscopy

• Posted

It sounds more like gastritis because you don't mention change of bowel habit which is a key sign of IBS.

• Posted

Hi Brandon,

I am not sure if it work for you, but I have heard nice things about Ibarogast and Mastic Gum. Google for them. If you ever think of using it, please do leave your reviews here too. I cannot afford to buy them right now... but I am too looking for some solution.

• Posted

Sounds like Hpylori and/or hiatus hernia. I think an endoscopy will give you answers. Keep pushing until you get a clear diagnosis.

Good luck!

• Posted

i dont think its hpylori because i did a stool test 6 months ago and multiple blood test and nothing showed but ill find out forsure nov 1st

• Posted

Your doctor might want to refer you to a dietician who can arrange a proper diet for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.