Can it be sibo

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi there it would be great if someone could help me .ive had stomach problems for years with acid reflux and feel cold and cant be bothered doing anything now .I get pain top of stomach when i get it there i also get it at the bottom left side of stomach at the same time i feel really down with this .Doctors put me on anti depressants for anxiety but i know its not that need to get to the core .Ive had the scope both ways all clear feel very emotional alot can anyone help me cheers

q

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The brain-stomach axis runs both ways. Have you tried an elimination diet? food intolerance can cause those symptoms

• Posted

could you have gastritis, feels like an acid build up gets worse with acid. monitor it and see what happens if you have no acid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.