Can M.E. symptoms mimic panic attack?!

Posted , 11 users are following.

I suffer from a great deal of symptoms and have done for 4 years. had an array of testing..bloods ecgs echocardiogram ct scan of abdomen and brain, endoscopy and colonoscopy. apart from being diagnosed with endometriosis earlier this year the drs are stumped. an endocrinologist diagnosed me me with m.e.

I do get fatigue but I would say my main symptoms are sudden feelings like my blood pressure or blood sugar have dropped suddenly making me feel faint and panicky. a weird sensation like I can't focus and my legs get like jelly like I'm going to faint. I've never passed out as in lost consciousness but have felt so close to it before.

yes I do have some anxiety but this definitely started after feeling so ill. a symptom rather than cause I suppose . my question is..does this sound like cfs/m.e?! can anyone relate?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i find that if my insomnia is bad i wake up starving, i think im thirsty but that doesnt help so have a plain biscuit next to my bed just incase i need it during the night but also so it doesnt spike my sugar levels.

if i get peckish during meals ill pick on nuts and raisins. Chocolate is usually reserved until ive had a meal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.