Can Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) be causing my bv ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm not sure if I have it. I haven't went to see my gyno yet but my symptoms have been going on for a long time. My symptoms are Painful Vaginal cramping during bowel movements, unfinished bowel movements, painful intercourse, frequent UTI, some times pee a little in under wear. When I look my symptoms up, the only results that come up is (pop), endometriosis & cervical cancer(pray it's not). But if it was to be POP, could I have BV because of this problem ? Could my fallen cervix possibly be infected constantly? 😔😔 lord help me

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hmmmm sounds intresting maybe something more for me to reserch I seem to be having the same symptoms as you but have cured my BV woth metronidazole.

I don't have the vagina cramps when going for a bowel movement but I do have them when just sitting there or going to bed now and then but not all the time xx

• Posted

It's going on about 2 years now. I just ignored the pain. Thought that it would naturally get better.

• Posted

Two weeks ago I had the same symptoms as you!!! I was really convinced that I had a vaginal prolapse of some kind and I was constantly urinating felt like I couldn't complete a vowel movement and fatigued. Went to the doctor a couple days ago and I had bacterial vaginosis!!!! It can cause your uterus to swell!! I took the suppositories for 3 days now my vagina feels normal again!! 🎉 Go to your doctor!!

• Posted

But it's been over 2 years. I just ignore it. I totally hate going to the restroom for #2 😔😔 the pain is very uncomfortable.

• Posted

Mine bv has been going on now for three years. It's acts up when intimate with husband so I avoid sex. Also it effects my bladder and feel like I have to poop.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.