Can physical exertion exacerbate gallbladder problems?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm kind of worried about my health now as in the last 5 to 6 months I have lost almost 30kgs and I constantly get stomach pain, heartburn, and breathlessness. Especially when I exwrtuon myself. I'd take a long walk or exercise and then afterwardso the burning feeling in my stomach flares and I cannot breathe for all of ten minutes. I don't feel chest pain but the heartburn and breathlessness causes my right shoulder to hurt. Can body exertion make the gallbladder worse?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you been diagnosed with gall stones? I would see you GP it could be Acid Reflux but any chest pain should be investigated Tamsyn  xxx
    • Posted

Already had it checked and according to the doctor u have no heart problems. But this nasty burning sensation In my stomach carries all the way up to my chest causing such horrible heartburn and breathlessness that it feels unreal. It may be that I have a combination of acid reflux and gallstones I just don't know
    • Posted

Tamsyn ask your doctor to send you for a scan to see if you do have gall stones he should have done that anyway, it could just be reflux and can be treated with tablets but insist you want further investigations love xxx

• Posted

The tablets don't work I've tried them and the doctor has booked an ultrasound for me. But I'm so confused. From what I've read I should be getting pain not feeling like my stomach is on fire
    • Posted

Well my symptoms of gall stones was different from other peoples I had pain in my left side everyone had it on their right I used to get burning pain right under my boobs and in the middle of my back between my shoulder blades, everyone is different love xx 
    • Posted

True. Just very scared. Less than 12 days to go until I get my ultrasound done and I quaking. This isn't how I envisioned things to pan out. I'm only 27 lol
    • Posted

Believe me Tamsyn nobody could have been more scared than I was! I think the waiting is worse than anything I am in my 60's and the older you are the worse things are so your are only very young and you will fly through it love. xxx 
    • Posted

Thanks very much for your support and optimism Sandynan. i really appreciate the encouragement
    • Posted

Your very welcome Tamsyn please let me know how you get on, chin up wink xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.