Can plantar warts cause foot pain while walking?

Posted , 2 users are following.

My younger sister has a small, fleshy, rough and hard growth on the sole of her right foot. She thought it was plantar wart and applied garlic twice daily in 2 days, but it gives no results and even causes her a lot of pain while walking. Anyone in the same situation, how do you get rid of it?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The pressure while walking can cause the wart to grow inward beneath the thick skin, leading to pain and discomfort. To get rid of warts, you should use vidarox (a new kind designed for all types of warts). My husband had a cluster of plantar warts for for a number of years. Because freezing treatment didn't help, he switched to use this cream and got the best results. Home remedies didn't work for all conditions, so consider using the medicine.

• Posted

How long did it take your husband to clear a cluster of his warts? I've searched and found that vidarox is only for treating genital warts. The company has no recommendation for other types of warts.

• Posted

The medication is made with natural ingredients which are commonly used for sensitive skin, so mostly used for private parts. Many people with other HPV warts used this and received the same results. For the stubborn warts, treatment might take longer (about one month).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.