Can PLC spread to the face

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have it all over my body but recently it has spread to my face. Is there anyone in the house that experienced this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Mine started on my chest and quickly spread, there was not a spot on my body that was not affected, it will be 2 years in August and I still have one lesion on the right side of my nose and a couple white spots on my chest that turn pink in the sun for long periods, everywhere else has cleared up, the one on my face gets bad sometimes but it usually just looks like dry skin, I try not to rub it because it turns pretty red, not sure if this helps, but I have not had a full body event since it started, I'm praying it stays that way, I thought I would be scarred for life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.