Can Sinusitis and Allergies Do This?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to my GP a week a go for my annual check up. I let her know I have been experiencing a slight off balance feeling throughout the summer. Almost like I was on a boat. Just a very very slight feeling of that when I was standing still. Not so much when I am moving, unless I really get my head moving around. Not dizzy or spinning, just a slight feeling the floor is moving ever so slightly.

This has been pretty consistent since around early June. I have also had this off and on over I would estimate the past five years or so.

She said I have some fluid built up in my right ear. Also, my right nostril is semi-clogged with a white/yellow mucus each morning when I wake up.

As such she has me doing a nasal irrigation (Neil Med) every morning before my shower and has me taking Nasacort in the morning as well. I feel slightly better than a week a go, however still a little off balance throughout the day.

Is it possible for sinusitis/allergies to do this to you? Also, how long should I give these meds to work, before I request something a little stronger?

What treatments/medicines do you suggest?

Thank You!

Josh

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Josh  

As a previous chronic sinusitis sufferer, could I suggest you try taking a 1000 mg capsule each day for two weeks, and see if this is beneficial to you. 

It was a miracle cure for me, after a lifetime of suffering. See my post “Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment”, for full details.

Ear trouble can cause imbalance problems, so a wax buildup or infection will be detrimental. Good ear drops may be the solution.

Kind Regards, Ray.

• Posted

Hi Josh

Sorry, it is a 1000mg capsule of Evening Primrose Oil, once a day. It is all in my post “Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment”, on this site.

I suffered from this dreadful complaint for 50 years, and finally found this miracle cure.

I am now absolutely free of hayfever, rhinitis and sinusitis.

Try it and see the results.

Regards Ray.

• Posted

Hi Josh,

Hope you are feeling better. Could you possibly please give an update as to how you are feeling right now? Have you overcome this feeling, if yes how much time did it take?

Thanks in advance!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.