can skipping your dose make you have anexity all over again?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello

i have been on sertline 100mg for about 6 months already and i was feeling fine for january and febuary but idk i have forgetting to take my meds so last week it hit me really hard i couldnt focus right and my thoughts were really off. i started to get attacks over my thoughts . idk what to do. someone help!!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

yes u can't skip a dose u have to take this medication every day if not yes u will have anxiety attact u have to take them everyday if u miss a dose u can have one so please take the medicine .

• Posted

Hi sarah, I am sorry if this reply seems harsh but I think you know the answer, do not skip any doses, you have to be consistent with these meds.

• Posted

yes i know but i remember when i first took these meds back when i was 27 i went up to 100mg and instantly felt better so stupid of me i thought i didnt need them and stopped completely so for 8months i went with out them fillling good no symtoms at all than it hit me all at once and i got really really sick and started them over it took 2 years to feel any change maybe because im older i shouldnt stop ? i only miss like 2 days or i fall asleep early and forget to take them. idk maybe because im older im 31 now and its a roller coaster with the meds. i guess when we are older are body is different.

• Posted

yes I think you are right, as we get older our bodies do change, especially females, hormones have a lot to answer for. Why not change the time you take your pill, still in the evening but maybe with your evening meal? This way it will act as a prompt, dinner = meds

• Posted

yeah i think i need to take it after i eat because i would take it at 9pm at night and im usually going to bed earlier . so yes after dinner i should . thank you for the advice 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.