Can some please tell me what these are? HELP!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well, I just recently got off of my period & I noticed I was having some irritation going on down there. So this past Monday I decided to check on my vagina to see how things were looking as I normally do & I noticed some bumps were located inside the top of my inner labia minora. It's really beginning to worry me because I've never had these before & I would like to know what they are? I don't have any problems urinating & there is no major pain there other than the irritation I get when I wear my underwear or pants. Can someone please tell me what these are? image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

looks like VP

• Edited

or maybe even herpes...but herpes usually hurt and have pus in them

• Posted

These don't have any pus in them & I haven't experienced any pain down there. I see my OB/GYN doctor soon & maybe she can help pinpoint these. I have not had any intercourse in a whole year & I think I could have mistaken touched my vaginal area with the lotion & perfume I mix while getting dressed.

• Posted

imagehi sorry to barge in but i kind of have bumps like that but more? im really worried and ive had them for awhile now and my opening of my vagina itches on and off, i think its a yeast infection but ive never has one before and my discharge is thick and white but doesnt smell, can anyone help me? ive had one sexual partner and we were both virgins so i dont think its an std or anything hopefully

• Posted

Hello Jenelle,

I know I am like super late replying back to your message. I just noticed that those bumps came out of nowhere because I myself only had one sexual partner in my whole entire life. They are not hard but they are soft when I touch them & they suddenly appeared after I got off of my period towards the beginning of March the 2nd. I don't know if the pad I was using caused them to appear or if I accidentally put some lotion mixed with perfume down there. I know for a fact I have not had any intercourse in a year with anyone. Then this pandemic has thrown my doctors appointment off each time. Another fact when they first appeared I had a little irritation & I also had some thick white discharge as well with no smell.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.