Can somebody help me please. What's wrong with my nose?

Posted , 1 user is following.

It's been going on over a year now and it's so irritating and painful. Inside my nostrils is red raw. Blood red. Most of the time they feel dry like I need to put moisture on them for relief and the air I breath stings and feels dry. Yet other times my nose can be streaming clear mucus which is thin and pours out. Other times I'm sneezing like mad. It's all year round. My nose get deep cuts inside and it feels itchy right up at the top of my nostrils and I have to itch it. It stings and tingles like pins and needles inside. One side is worse that the other. In the mornings I feel bunged up and have to blow out the stuff that's in there and it's usually yellow and thick. Lately it's very bloody like a small nose bleed.

I've bought many types of oils and moiturising products to go up the nose but they don't last long.

I think maybe it started when I had really bad blocked ears then sinusitis so I was on steroid nasal sprays for a long period of time. The side that's worse is the side I had the issues with the sinusitis pain.

My left nostril is currently so red raw and painful and it feels so dry yet the other side is dripping and is ok but still red raw inside.

I notice sometimes scents set my nose off running and I sneeze and my eyes water. I've not been to a doctor as mine are pretty useless and don't care. Does anybody know what this could be?

Thanks for any advice.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.