CAN SOMEBODY please evaluate my picture

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had sexual intercourse on October 13th and started feeling itchy Symptoms on the 22nd of October. its now the 25th of OCT. and im starting to notice yellow spots and a creamy thick discharge. Im only feeling itchiness. No burning sensations or serious pain. No cysts around the vulva. Just really itchy spots on my labia minora . I thought it was yeast infection untill I realized it was getting worst. I suspect it to be genital herpes 😦 im going to urgent care tomorrow image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Most likely a yeast infection. Yeast infection causes such itching and discharge. It can also irritate the skin and cause reddening and bump. It will get worse if you dont treat it. It is best to assume the most likely thing and treat for that. Try taking a fluconazole oral tablet (150mg) and if that doesn't start to work after a couple of days take another tablet 3 days after the first.

• Posted

Thank you, you are a heaven sent. I see your the main one helping on this website. You brought so much relief. I'll update you on the diagnosis. I really appreciate you for replying.

• Posted

I have a question. Do I throw away the previous underwear I have been using or can putting them in the wash be okay ?

• Posted

Fine to wash and use again. It is best to use fragrance free and gentle laundry liquid and conditioner. Fragrance can irritate the skin of your privates and encourage yeast overgrowth.

• Posted

whats the difference ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.