Can somebody tell me what this is

Posted , 3 users are following.

these been here for a couple days they dont itch, burn or tingle..and it doesnt burn when i pee.....and i dont have pain...i dont have bumps or anything when i dont shave but when i do shave i get bumps like these i havent had sex in 5 months but these just appeared

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

watch them and see how they are. if they burst into sores go to your nearest GP. if they go away they might be ingrowns. do they seem like blisters?

• Edited

no they dont....blisters hurt and when they pop most have a clearly pus am i correct? when i tried to pop the first bump it was hard to pop and when i finally popped it pus and blood came out and the bump was still hard....now its gone

• Posted

most likely ingrown hair, herpes doesnt have blood and pus in it like a spot. if its gone and no sore left thats good dont worry about it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.