Can someone explain this

Posted , 9 users are following.

For some weeks now i have had a bubble noise when i move my head.

went to doctor who i had not seen before for years, he was very rude said you do not have pmr, and said i will send you to see a physio.

all that has done is make it worse.

this morning tried to get out of bed and could hardly move, my shoulders felt as if they wanted to stay there, also sore throat.

should i ring my rhymi and try to see him i really dont trust my doctors.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

If you are having a flare of symptoms you need someone. The rude doctor needs a clip around the ear and teaching some patient-relationship skills which seem sadly lacking. Is there another GP you could see?

• Posted

Just rang hosptal my next app for thymi is june sge said go see yr doctor she can get you in earlier

• Posted

Sore throat, something wrong with your ears, do you have a virus or other infection?

If you don't feel better soon and can't make an appointment in a timely fashion better get yourself to emergency department.

• Posted

Hi I get that feeling in my head every now and then felt silly when asked Doc what it was feels like popping noise like bubble wrap. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

• Posted

Good evening i got a blank look, even the physio thought i was mad.

i hve had it for a month now and nobody seems to be able to give me an answer why i an getting it.

• Posted

I get it occasionally it is really annoying. I put it down to swimming, but it could be anything.

• Posted

Some ear wax shifting in the ear canal? Try putting a drop or two of olive oil in your ear and see if it helps.

• Posted

I had my ears checked last week and they are clear the doctor said.

the noise appears when i move my head

• Posted

Try chewing gum - it may be your "tubes" are blocked. Chewing helps them drain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.