Can someone give me advice on what to do? ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been experiencing symptoms that sound very similar to pots. It's started to really effect my life and I only feel like it's getting worse

My main symptoms mean I cannot be upright for very long in the day and I feel nauseous and very ill, dizzy, foggy and tired after eating even a slightly large meal.

My symptoms are nausea, stomach pains, digestive issues, dizziness, unable to stand, shakiness, joint pain, light headedness, brain fog, feeling extra sick after meals, bladder pain, pins and needles in feet, veinous pooling and dizziness with sped up heart rate, inanity to see, shaking arms and legs and loud ringing in ears when standing up.

Does this sound like pots??

So far I've gotten no where with doctors and have just been told the usual it's anxiety, your period or IBS. It's really disheartening and I lack any confidence to keep pushing forward for a diagnosis.

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I give you a good advise go and find a good doctor and ask him or her what is your condition and follow up with the doctor it is dangerous for you to ask others in forums what to do go and speak to your doctor , he knows your situation very well avoid listen to others This can be very dangerous follow up with your doctor 
  • Posted

So many ppl with these horrible symptoms and no doctors seem to know whats wrong ...were you taking any meds around the time this happened ??
  • Posted

yes id say pots or similar autonomic dysfunction , get heart conditions ruled out first then push them for a TTT to rule out autonomic dysfunction, also get your hormones(glands) checked incase theres a default there 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.