Can someone help me I’m only 15

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone before I start I want to thank you kind people for reading this, and anyways let’s move on. Hey I’m 15 and a boy and there is NO family health issues at all! So yesterday this was midday I was sitting up on my bed and I started to go a bit lightheaded I wasn’t dizzy I was just lightheaded. And it’s always nearly there. I might not be lightheaded but I definitely feel like my head is heavy. And anyways I’ve had no nausea or being sick, sweating and so on. All I have is lightheaded/feeling heavy and a bad neck and shoulder.

And anyways a couple of days before all of this I had a really bad cold my nose and my left eye was so so so bad. It started of with sneezing all the time and just a drippy nose sorry for the TMI and then my left eye was so itchy and red and bloodshot and it went and then a day or two after I get this.

The only symptoms I have now is lightheaded/heavy head feeling and a bad neck. I did put some of this cream on my neck and shoulder it’s a bit like DeepHeat and it actually went for a bit and then just came and I don’t know if it’s got anything to do with that at all. It’s my right side of my neck and right shoulder. And I feel heavy on the top of my head and sometimes I get a bit of a ache pain on the left said of my head just above my eye and it goes up 2inches up to the top of my head. 

Another thing I should mention is that I’m a massive hypercondreact and I always think the worst and I don’t want to. Please help me ease my mind or at least something, sorry if this was a long thing to read but I just want you to know so much of what’s happened. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It could be your neck. Look up SCM trigger points. Your SCM is a muscle in your neck.
    • Posted

Cheers mate! I’m still okay to hear anyone else’s ideas?
    • Posted

Hi you should go to the doctors you might have a ear infection that can cause you to be light head. Do you feel of balance that cold could have caused it
  • Posted

Hi, that sounds very like sinusitis following on from the cold. I sometimes get it. You've described many of the symptoms.

I'd suggest waiting a few days to see if it goes away, then going to see your doctor - especially if you notice any facial pain or swelling. You might need antibiotics.

Whatever it is, it's not going to be dangerous, so I don't think you should worry too much about it. I think we're all hypochondriacs at age 15. I know I was! I'm afraid it's just part of growing up.

• Posted

Thank you so much Lily you have really eased my mind I just keep thinking I’ve got the worst like a brain Tumour or something and I really don’t want that sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.