Can someone help please 😥

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve suffered with migraines for 12 years now tried different medications and nothing helps,for the past 4 months I’ve been feeling very unwell,migraines have got worse and never felt so I’ll,I’ve had blood tests and all came back normal,it feels abit like anxiety and when I was withdrawing from co codemol last year,constantly feeling dizzy and doctors don’t have a clue what it is 😥 I’m so scarred and don’t know what to do,can anyone help please x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also been having chest pains and pains in back and belly,doctor put it down to acid reflux 😓 x

• Posted

Did your GP order you to do MRI and CT scan
  • Posted

Hi Jenny59618:

I've had experience with really bad headaches and it turned out to be a loose stich in my eye. Yes, for years after a cornea transplant that stich drove me crazy. Hope your problem is that simple.

Hope this helps, best luck.

Ron351

• Posted

I suffered with terrible headaches when I was in my early thirties, john my chiropractor had helped a few times with my spine, but this time it was making me sick and sore neck, but mostly awful headaches, john took a look at me and the headaches were caused by a trapped nerve, after that I never looked back but now as im 61 in july I have awful osteo-arthritis, and I have spondylosis of my shoulders neck and it causes headaches, the only way I found out was to go get an xray, and that showed arthritis, and anykolising spodylosis. Ask for an xray, of youre spine, and neck, and see what it shows if nothing see an osteopath, you might have a trapped nerve pressing causing headaches, hope that helps you lovey.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.