Can someone please help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past 2-3 month after everytime i eat something from a meal to a yogurt etc i have really bad stomach pains. They come on about 30-1hour after I've ate. It will be like a constant pain but then gets really bad that im doubled over. But has started in my back also, nothing i do eases it, it will gradually go itself so not like i need a toilet, trapped wind or anything. Im going to my gp on Monday but just thought id see if anyone had experienced it too. Really want to get to the bottom off it x

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Keep a food diary to see if you have a food trigger.
    • Posted

Hello I be tried doing this i wrote everything i eat but I get it every time no matter what it is, i have stopped like spicy, then tried no dairy the lot but just getting worse 😞 x

• Posted

Ask your doctor for allergy testing and ask to see a dietician who will give you advice on diet.
    • Posted

I seen my gp and because i had already had a diary from what i eat to when ingot the pain he said it didn't really matter because it happened after everything i ate. I did try to change my diets a bit see if it helped. I am getting blood tests done and a scan, he's said possibly gallstones, ulcers or something with my pancreas. Hopefully get answers soon x

• Posted

Please keep us posted.
    • Posted

I will do i am going to see my gp later so will let use know whats next x
    • Posted

I went to see the gp and he's sent me for bloods, scan and give a stool sample. He said possibly ulcers, gallstones or to do with my pancreas. Will let use know what comes from them x

• Posted

What about your gallbladder.....i used to get really bad pains after meals. The pain would wrap right round my tummy right through to my back......felt like severe indigesion. I would ask for an ultra sound hun xxx
    • Posted

My gp has said nit could be due to my gallbladder, ulcers or pancreas. Yeah that's how it sort of feels but i cant say exactly where my pain is but its in my stomach if it makes sense? If I've been out for food and obviously i get the pain when were driving home going over bumps or anything makes it so much worse! He's sent me for bloods and ultra sound so hopefully get answers xxx

• Posted

Im so sorry your going through this....if it is your gallbladder, its one of the worse pains u will get. Is the pains in your upper tummy or lower tummy? Mine was in my upper middle then would go right round or even raidiate through to my back. An ultra sound will for sure show if thats the case. xxx

I got my gallbladder remocved 6 months ago and now pain free!

• Posted

Its more my upper stomach but its started raising in the middle if that makes sense? My pain must be bad because im on loads of pain killers but still doesn't help it. I hope so getting fed up with it now gone on for to long, I've suffered with stomach problems for 7 years but on and off and never got answers to why. My health has just gone from bad to worse these past 3 year haha. Will they take it out straight away or make you wait? Im so glad your pain free though xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.