can someone please help me?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So me and my boyfriend had intercourse over the week and i wasn’t as wet as i usually am so therefore i began to dry up but now after a week i had this do you think this is just from friction from intercourse or an std? Thank you i really appreciate if you could help 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

As of right now it does not itch at all 
  • Posted

Hard to say looks like abrasion from sex. But get it swabbed to make sure 
    • Posted

I’ve been tested for chylmdia and gonorrhea and everything came back negative just haven’t gotten tested for anything else yet but noting itches 
  • Posted

If it showed up a week later, I don't think it would be the result of friction after having sex.

Did it at anytime itch? Or hurt?

• Posted

Also, most people's first outbreak is the worst! If you are concerned about herpes.

• Posted

I didn’t think it looked like herpes do you think it could be 
    • Posted

I can't see it clearly enough.

I have the herpes virus and never knew I had it until I got a call from a doctor one day giving me results of a test I didn't even know I took.

I would say just get tested because it could be anything.

The fact it doesn't itch or hurt is in your favor tho. Because herpes will hurt and itch. I just had an outbreak Monday and it was itchy and bothersome for 2 days.

• Posted

If it doesn't hurt or itch, don't worry wait for a week, if it goes away it's fine if not check with a dermatologist, as long as it doesn't get big or burning sensation I could be nothing just wait for a week, be chill don't worry..

Good luck😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.