Can someone please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sorry for the long message but I need to find someone who can listen and maybe help me I’m honestly needing some sort of help I normally don’t think about suicide because I don’t want to die but I can’t live with these thoughts and feelings any longer 😴😴

My whole life basically I’ve had anxiety for years I’m use to anxiety but this what I have now I had 2 years ago it came suddenly just a horrid gut feeling of doom and it felt like something was telling me I was going to die soon no panic attacks nothing just a horrid feeling of dread wich makes me hot inside like I’m burning when I think about it then I went on citalopram and was doing great and then ciame of them was perfect for 9 months so happy honestly and then 1 week ago I got that horrid feeling again accept this time it feels more realer it doesn’t feel like I’ll die “soon” it feels like I’m dying now!! It honestly is so bizarre and most people don’t understand but I really feel like it’s real I cry and I cry because it honestly feels like I’m waiting to die and I can’t stop it happening it’s just a feeling a gut feeling i don’t go out anymore I just lay in bed all day I don’t eat or drink or do the toilet I just don’t know what to do anymore then I searched that up and it says people no when there going to die now it’s worse I just feel like my time here is over and I’m just waiting for it to happen I just stare at the walls and try accept it although I can’t cause I don’t want to die I really don’t I want to live and be happy ???? Although I’ve had this before I just feel this time it’s gonna happen it’s so bad i wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy I honestly beileve I’m dying.. thanks for reaching out to me I appreciate it loads and sorry for the long message I just need to vent I wake up every morning with this dread in the pit of my stomach it makes me cry 😫

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi caitlin82957

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

You are not dying sweetie.  The negative thinking leads to dark thoughts,  including impending impending doom .  This happens  often with people who have overwhelming stress and anxiety. IT CAN BE TURNED AROUND.

Have you ever had counseling for this?  It's not good to try and deal with these feelings alone. You need support in person. 

This number is available 24/7 for support!  In the US 1-800-273-8255

I was  just like you in my 20s. Gradually it got better. I did get some counseling and learn how to manage stress better. I am now in my 50s and doing really well.  Open doing well for years .    You have your whole life ahead of you and it's definitely worth living!  If I can do it so can you ! 

please get some support. Talk to someone. Call the 800-number ANY TIME you feel low. Fight for yourself! Dont let stress and panic win. Be relentless!

??🌸??🌸??🌸

• Posted

I'm so sorry to hear about our situation caitlin82947. Sounds like you need a bit of medication to help you out. You'll first need to see a counselor and talk about what's making you so anxious. After that, they'll refer you to a psychotherapist that will help you by not only listening, but also writing you a few prescriptions for your depression and anxiety.

In the meantime, please see your MD as they will probably write you a 30-60 day prescription including anti-depressants in addition to anxiety meds until you can get into a regular counselor and psychotherapist.

While it may sound scary to talk to someone..it may be in your best interest. They will become like your best friends and I promise you'll look forward to seeing them weekly.

Good luck to you and God Bless!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.