Can someone please help me determine what stomach problem I have? Please?

Posted , 4 users are following.

before i begin, i have gone to a doctor who said I have gastric ulcer. In my country we do not have gastroscopy (the camera that goes into the stomach to check stomach problems?). So we weren't able to determine what illness I have. She gave me Omeprazole Delay Release and MR. Reddy Omeprazole for 4 weeks (1 time a day in the morning).

i am still worried because im afraid i might have something more serious than gastric ulcer. my symptoms are feeling like throwing up after eating but doesn't throw up, nausea and severe dizziness, sleepiness and tired, stomach pain sometimes but mostly at night.

i've been drinking carrots and eating cucumbers and drinking plenty of water to improve my health too.

i apologize for my bad english, can someone please help me? do i have gastric ulcer, acid reflux or GERD? are those really bad? Can i be improved? thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi Maria

I don't know where u live? can you get hold of aloe vera juice? also do u have cabbage, both of the juice of these I find very helpful for soreness in the tummy. also herbal tea with tumeric. please don't panic an ulcer will make u feel very poorly, if these symptoms continue go back to the dr. take care x oh, do leave spicy food alone plus alcohol, smoking and coffee!

• Posted

how is the doctor sure that you have a gastric ulcer? the symptoms of a gastric ulcer can be the same as many other digestive problems.

stick with taking the omeprazole. Maybe you could request being prescribed the triple therapy which includes omeprazole. The triple therapy helps to eradicate h-pylori which has been known to be the cause of ulcers.

• Posted

may i know which country you are from as u dont ve endoscopy facility there. incredible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.