Can someone please read my X-rays? I don’t have medical insurance.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started having discomfort around my ankle recently and now it’s giving out, leading g to a sprain. At the hospital they took an X-ray and told me I have a cyst and sprain. I have hereditary multiple osteochondromas (benign tumors) on the bone. I am worried I have one causing the discomfort on my ankle and it’s not a cyst. I don’t have medical insurance right now so I can’t get an MRI. Can anyone read these photos 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Vennessa, can I ask where are you, i think maybe you are in the USA, if you are their are free clinics where you could get it checked out.

Even if you could put the x-ray online it would be no clearer to anyone than it was to the radiographer who originally looked at it and told you it's a cyst and as you say you suffer with osteochondromas so that would be the case, with a sprained ankle it can be really painful and you need to rest it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.