Can someone please tell me what’s going on

Posted , 2 users are following.

can someone please tell me if this looks like herpes or not ! the first 3 images it doesn't hurt at all just feel like a scap . And the last picture it looks like a canker sore but i have only seen one. these are my only symptoms imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I believe that the lesions on the outer and inner part of the lip are not related.

The lesions in the two first pictures look like dry pimples while the lesion in the last picture looks like an aphthous ulcer or a lip bite.

Herpes lesions are very characteristic: small, fluid-filled, itchy blisters that cluster and burst, forming tiny, painful " little craters".

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.