Skip to content

Herpes - Non Genital

Also known as Cold Sores, Ophthalmic Herpes

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Earlobe herpes?

Ive been stretching my ears for around two years now and always had problems. Inflammations, infections, even though i treated my ears with care. I noticed the material of my tapers doesnt suit me so i bought black steel tunnels and put one in my right ear. I developed an allergy to it after half a year...

Last reply
  • Herpes

So I have a long history with hpv1, and when I say long I mean long. I have been getting them since I was a child and so has my brother and sister. I have tried so many things to dry them up quickly but up until this point nothing seem to work. But now I can gladly say that I found something that will...

Last reply
  • Tongue herpes?

I recently had a blister on my vulva and was told by my GNO it could possibly be HPV. 5 mins later she tested me for a yeast infection which came out possitive and said it could possibly be the blister symptom. I took the yeast infection pill and the morning aftfer, the blister was gone as if nothing...

Last reply
  • vaginal sores...

my doctor said this is caused by friction. though im getting tested soon. but does it look like herpes or just friction or a allergic reaction? this is right next to the opening of my vagina. i have a biger sore on the left side sorry for the tampon string. but i need to know. when i put salt on it when...

Last reply
  • Worried and suicidal. Is this herpes as I'm been worried

I just popped who what i thought was pimple on my chin as it leaking yellow green colour pus. Also the pimple is a big bump  (surround by red skin) with multiples head that are the same colour as they pus but some have a black colour head. But as it leaking i decided to remove it with a tissue,...

Posted
  • Is this herpes?

So I accidentally bit the nside of my lower lip the other day, and lately it's been slightly, um, "itchy" feeling? So today I started biting it somewhat aggressively, and tore off a flap of skin. Now it looks like this. I literally went through the exact same thing with the other side of...

Posted
  • is this herpes and cold sore

Is this herpes as I'm been worried and it look like a open sore that similar to herpes open sore. This happens when i popped a big multiple head pimple that was surrounded by a red not itchy skin.  

Last reply
  • Is this herpes??

I recently broke out in a rash on my neck and chest. The rash would go and hen come back at night. It would come my skin was hot and be gone in the morning. Ever since I had the these bumps have been appearing on my neck. I dont want to pop them as I am afraid it is herpes. My inner labia minora is...

Last reply
  • Should I be concerned

So I had to put the picture as my profile picture since I can't figure out how to add a picture here talk about annoyed but I have had this irritation in the corner of my mouth first this time last year and now this year for 2 weeks, last year I thought it was just a cut but now I am getting concerned...

Posted
  • Is this normal for a herpes blister?

So I had a bump on my face a few days ago and I'm not sure if it's a pimple or cold sore. i was hoping someone could help me out. There was just one underneath the lip and it looked like it had white puss in it originally when I woke up day 1 but later that night looked clearer. I noticed the...

Posted
  • HSV-1, Possibly now HSV-2

I have had cold sores all of my life, I am now 22 years old. A few months ago I was recovering from a cold sore, and slept with someone new (also performed oral sex on him) 2 days later, my lips began itching and I experienced the worst cold sore outbreak of my whole life. I had multiple sores on my...

Posted
  • Positive IGM HSV1 , Negative IGG HSV1, do I have herpes?

My ex boyfriend had genital herpes HSV2 which I didn't know about after two months of being broken up (He found out later). I decided to get tested and so I tested positive for HSV1 IGM and negative HSV2 IGM. I was in shock since I thought I was going to have HSV2 but relieved it was only HSV1. None...

Posted
  • Is this a cold sore?

I had what the doctor thought might be my first cold sore a year ago. This year I noticed a strange bump and some itching in the same spot so I took the oral antivirals. All that developed was this small red spot. It’s still itchy four days later.  Do you think it’s a cold sore?

Last reply
  • Herpes Meneciphalitis

Herpes inside my brain and i was deny the iv so it move to my spine im the only one in usa no doctor is help me i dont have hsv2 just hsv1 but i did not get help when i had the symptoms now i have a 70% fatality rate it hurt in my spine alot alot the er doctor take the info off line this is america...

Posted
  • i have had this for over a month

i have not had sex yet and i started to get this rash on my high inner thigh and i dont know what it is i really havent done nothing to it so it can go away but it does not burn nor nothing it only itches from time to time . could this be jock itch ? or what could it be ? 

Last reply
  • Is this herpes? Please help

So about a week ago i notices noticed what seemed like a small open sore around the back my jawling. I didnt think much of it but its been spreading and it wont heal. Its just open sores that kinda just have puss form on them and the occasional small little blister forms and turns into one. It doesn't...

Last reply
  • Cold sores/shingles/facial nerve pain/back pain

I never had chicken pox as a child. I had what doctors diagnosed as chicken pox when I was 15. The symptoms when I was 15- blisters on my right eye, my nose, and my left side of chin. The blisters on my eye caused my eye to swell shut. Since then I have been getting "cold sores" in those areas...

Posted
  • Am I overly paranoid about herpes?

Hi all! I’m a 18 year old female.   I recently went out with a guy yesterday, and we made out, but it did not go any further than that. After it, I felt extremely paranoid because I was worried about contracting something from him or myself giving him something. As from my knowledge I used...

Posted
  • Another cold sore?

Hi I had a cold sore a week ago that was pretty nasty and it was healed by Wednesday except for some dry skin that was on the new pink skin. But on Friday morning I noticed a little swelling and redness on the corner on my mouth. Could it be another cold sore again? Usually when I have any kind of...

Last reply
  • Is this Herpes?

My lips have been acting strange lately. On Monday I noticed aome redness and soreness but i assumed it was from me accidentally biting myself or some other trauma. It is now Friday and it hasn't really healed. It's just red and has a bump and I'm beginning to worry it's herpes. Also...

Last reply
  • HSV 1 on lip

Two days ago I was at a party and when I was there I shared a drink with one of my friends. They offered me it through the straw but instead I drank from the rim of the cup instead which I don't think had been drank from. Since then I have had a spot appear on my top lip. I have popped the spot/...

Posted
  • Genital herpes?

So I lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago and I got some red bumps near my balls and my penis head kinda got like rogher but no sytoms in herpes besides itches here and there don't hurt when pee

Posted
  • I'm terrified.

I am pretty sure I may have developed oral herpes, from my boyfriend.... He all of the sudden came home from work and i saw this huge cluster on his mouth, My face turned white because it didn't look normal. My heart sunk. Instantly, i asked if he had shared a drink with someone, kissed someone,...

Last reply
  • NOt sure if what I have is a cold sore on my lip

I went out with some friends shared drinks and cigarettes. A few days later part of my lip looked swollen like I had bitten or bumped my lip. I didn’t think anything of it. It was slightly discolored and doesn’t look like any of the cold sore pics I see online. I tried to poke it with a sterilized needle...

Last reply
  • My boyfriend dated a girl that had hsv1?

Hi all, I just have a little question; my boyfriend dated a girl that has HSV 1 and it sounded like they were very recurrent outbreaks and I'm wondering what the is chance of him getting the virus either from both intercourse and oral sex. He told me whenever she had an outbreak they wouldnt kiss...

Posted
  • Am i hsv positive or not

Hi I'm having so many head trips right now. About 7 years ago my boyfriend called me in the room to show me he had an outbreak. I freaked out and went to the doctor who ran some std tests to include hsv1&2 so 3wks ltr my result was 2.05 i was told by my 1st doc that yes you definitely have hsv...

Last reply
  • Curious about the herpes virus

So I am someone who suffers from coldsores occasionaly and I have never had any sexual contact but i am still so panicked that I could potentially have hsv1 on genitals too althought i havent really had any signs but Im just wondering if there is any way i could have potentially gave myself hsv1 or hsv2...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.