Can someone try and answer my question, Please? Please?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

To start off I have a terminal illness.

I have a world renowned Dr. And he cant even help me after I'm done with these 3 meds now. Its wretched , viral, horrid CDCdisease I would NEVER wish I anybody. Been seeing him 31 years plus had it 4 yrs prior to that we think.

Sorry trying to give u background but I would be sitting here for 3 days - honest!

Now, I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 14 yrs ago. Symptoms at CDC the were being awake ALL NITE , like from 8 pm til 8 am then I would be so tired if u vfc put toothpicks in my eyes to keep them open I would sleep All day. Went on for several months told one day I looked in mirror for that morning my face and even head looked like it was swollen 4x size it used to be. Dr came in to meet me looked at me without saying anything said hypothyroidism. So I went vfc yo endricrinologist and now I'm on 200 mg of levothyroxine in addition to the other 29 pills I take due to illnesses that come from m my disease.

I had a TSH of 5.17 last visit and going bk to my old endo dr.

I'm wondering if anybody know if I should have the same sleeping problems I did as described in beginning. I'm also taking 200 mg of levothyroxine.

I'm done being referred to new drs, having any scans , scans or gallium scans. Nobody in my family cant say I didnt fight. I fought so hard for 34 years. I told dr I'll go to all 6 I'm already seeing but absolutely no hospitilization or new drs , or tests. I cant fight. I'm in excruciating pain all the time.

Anyway I'm sorry for babbling on.

Can someone please answer my question about the thyroid?

Thank you

Nicole

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

First of all, you have posted to the wrong board.  This Board is for HYPERthyroid patients, not HYPOthyroid patients.  Secondly, you need to be more specific when asking for help.  Exactly what disease do you have?  CDC disease is not very specific.  
  • Posted

Nicole first I apologize for not getting a reply sooner, I will tell you this, eating a lot of broccoli, baby spinach, with blended strawberry, raspberry,black and blueberry is very good for the immune system that these hyper and hypo thyroidisim affects. I make sure my son eats a lot of broccoli because I read that it helps to reduce symptoms of graves disease. please make sure you check your heart rate constantly. the Fitbit is a good idea to wear around your wrist to monitor your heart rate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.