Can someone verify what this is?

Posted , 6 users are following.

i havent been sexual active for the last four months i did and std last month everything came back negative. this month i went to the dr for a pap smear and also an hpv exam the test came back normal i also do have the gardasil shots done when i was younger. so i want to know what i have circled is a in grown hair or something else

thank you in advance

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

please anyone???? 😦

• Posted

what could it be worried i have no pain or itchiness is just looks weirdimage

• Posted

It is very small, but actually - it seems to be a genital wart. Doesn't look like an ingrown hair.

• Posted

After the lesions caused by HPV in the genital area are treated, are they still contagious to anyone?

• Edited

is there only one?

• Edited

@tom81h yess is only that one but i cant see it anymore unless i stretch and look for it. im not sure if thats like my skin the second picture is not strectched can you see anything abnormal

• Edited

it does not look like anything you should be concerned about at the moment. most likely an ingrown hair or a skin tag. just keep watching it, if you see any more pop up i would get it checked out

• Posted

Pimple or birthmark. I'm not a girl so I can't really say fully what it is but, that does not look bad. Not misscolored so it ain't cancer. And it looks fine so don't worry. Unless it causes pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.