Can’t bend leg

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was laying down on my back and tried to turn to grab my charger off of the other side of my bed and got the worst leg cramp I've ever had. Usually, if I try to quickly straighten my leg or push my toes up it helps, but the pain wouldn't go away for hours and brought me to tears. The cramping has stopped but I'm now unable to straighten my leg without knee pain and i can't walk on my leg without pain and/or possibly my leg giving out.

What is going on?? I've never had a knee injury before and it's been a couple days since I've been able to straighten out my knee, I'm a little lost and confused.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I really don't know what is going on but if it's been a couple days, I would get in to see a doctor or go to an after hours clinic. Sorry I cannot be of more help, but it sounds like you need medical attention. I wish you the best and let us know how this turns out. Good luck!

~Suzie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.